blueness

the heart of a sapphire, the flame of love, the law of the universe and the beauty of life.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Canadian invasion

I must say there's nothing like family to make you more cheerful. Our home is currently under what I fondly think of as the "Canadian Invasion"...an aunt and uncle, a cousin and cousin-in-law with three teenage kids staying at our house. With my sister and brother-in-law and nephew added in, it's a loud and fun mix. I'll be sorry when they leave, but in the meantime, I'm actually feeling much better :)

2 Comments:

Blogger truthdude said...

Yay for the Canadians. And one particularly sexy American whom I'd love to snuggle with!!

3:03 AM  
Blogger Shefali K. said...

There has been an Indian invasion in Canada too!!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home